Harold Stover, Randy Mullin, and Ray Cornils will be among the organists playing in the annual Noonday Organ Concert Series at the Basilica of SS. Peter and Paul are in Lewiston this summer.
Beginning on Wednesday, July 6, six well-known local organists will present 40-minute concerts on the great 1938 Casavant organ, Maine’s largest church organ.
All are welcome. Admission by free-will donation at the door. The schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, July 6, 12:15 pm Henry Lowe, organist
- Wednesday, July 13, 12:15 pm Ray Cornils, organist
- Wednesday, July 20, 12:15 pm Harold Stover, organist
- Wednesday, July 27, 12:15 pm Sean Fleming, organist
- Wednesday, August 3, 12:15 pm Bridgette Wargovich, organist
- Wednesday, August 10, 12:15 pm Randall Mullin, organist
The Basilica of SS Peter and Paul is located at 122 Ash Street, Lewiston, Maine.